[Mailman-Users] Thanks to Ed Greenberg for helping me set up mailman!

prodos at prodos.com prodos at prodos.com
Sat Jun 26 15:59:09 CEST 2004

From: Prodos (Melbourne, Australia)

Good evening.

A while back I sent a note to the Mailman-users lists
asking for help with setting up mailman on my server.

I would now like to say a MASSIVE THANKS to
Ed Greenberg - http://EdGreenberg.com - who
responded and has been so amazingly helpful
over the last few weeks.

He dealt with every issue that arose with great
care and patience and gave me excellent advice
along the way.

I am now in the middle of transferring my approximately
200 lists from YahooGroups to the new mailing list server
and am very happy with how Mailman is working.

Thanks Ed!

(And I would like to also take this opportunity to express my
appreciation to the creators of Mailman and those who continue
to improve it!)

=]:-)

PRODOS

"The rich get richer. The poor get richer. Imagine ... Capitalism!"

http://CelebrateCapitalism.ORG

.