[Mailman-Users] listowners list?

Steve Portigal steve at portigal.com
Mon Jun 28 04:15:14 CEST 2004

I found this post in the archive, but no response. I'm also not
getting anywhere with listowner.org - the domain is active and last
was changed in January.

I have been using majordomo for many many years and am a couple of
days into my first mailman list, as a customer of an ISP, and I'm
looking for an appropriate resource to configuration help from my
level (i.e., not the system access that the folks here are oriented
towards).

Thanks so much for any info

Steve