[Mailman-Users] sitelist

Todd Freedom_Lover at pobox.com
Tue Jun 29 18:38:58 CEST 2004

Michael Sullivan wrote:
> New question:  It occurred to me that maybe I should attempt to
> start mailman before I attempted to stop it.  I issued "service
> mailman start" and it gave me this output:
> [root at bullet init.d]# service mailman start
> Site list is missing: mailman
> I have a file called sitelist.cfg in /var/mailman/data .  Isn't this
> the file it means?  Do I need to edit the file?

Did you say you were using Fedora?  If so, or of you're running an rpm
based install, there are some things you need to do after installing
the rpm.  In Fedora (and RedHat), read the file INSTALL.REDHAT in the
mailman doc directory (/usr/share/doc/mailman-$version) and follow the
steps outlined there.

- --
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
    -- Woodrow Wilson

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)