[Mailman-Users] OS X Panther Server

Joshua Kolbe jkolbe at matrixj.com
Tue Mar 9 04:34:58 CET 2004

Hello,

I have OS X Panther Server and am having a small issue.  This morning
my Mailing Lists were working fine.  However, this afternoon they
stopped working.

When I open Server Admin and go to Mail, it shows that Mailing Lists
are Disabled.  But, in the Settings:Mailing Lists tab, its Enabled.
I've tried everything to get it to start working.  My Log shows that
its starting up normally, but it acts like something has gotten
corrupt.  Electricity went out earlier today and I'm worried that may
have damaged something.  I've tried creating new lists, but they don't
activate.  I've restarted the service, I've restarted the whole server,
I've run Software Update, but nothing.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks,
Josh Kolbe