[Mailman-Users] archives missing

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 02:14:18 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 11:26, Eduardo Ferreira de Carvalho wrote:
> Hello list,
>
>   Currently is using the last version of Mailman, but I do not know what
> it occurs that the archives of the list of the month of February/2004 do
> not appear.  I used the command "arch" and appeared the month of March.
> Mine mailman is configured to appear to file monthly.  It will be that I
> will have that to use this command all month or exists another skill to
> decide this problem?
>
>   I wait and thanks
>
> Eduardo Ferreira de Carvalho
> ----------------------------
> WebMaster e Suporte Técnico
> Departamento de Informática - CEMIB
> http://www.cemib.unicamp.br

Check the mbox file for the list and see if there are any mails from
February to the list.

The mbox file is located in:
  ~mailman/archives/private/<listname>.mbox/<listname>.mbox

If that file has some February mail (as shown by the Date: field in the
mail headers of the mail stored in that huge file) then you might have a
corrupted mbox file - or too large to be processed with your current
system resources.

Wishing you well - Jon Carnes