[Mailman-Users] Mac OS X 10.3.3 breaks Mailman?

Richard Lane rmlane at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 02:17:28 CET 2004

I'm using Apple's included version of Mailman 2.1 to run some small
mailing lists, and I'm used to having to turn the lists back on after
minor OS updates. This time, however, I can't get the lists turned back
on, and the downside of GUIs is that they're often opaque when they
fail (this one certainly is).

My list configuration is still present and accounted for, the
configuration web pages are still there and seem to work, but messages
to the lists vanish. No bounce, no (obvious) errors and no output to
subscribers.

Is anyone else using the Apple provided Mailman version on 10.3 server?
Did the update to 10.3.3 stop list deliveries?

In a former life I was a Solaris admin, any pointers for some command
line stuff I can do to determine where the messages are getting stuck?

Thanks in advance,

Richard Lane