[Mailman-Users] Attachment problems

CARTER Anthony a.carter at intrasoft.lu
Mon Mar 29 14:23:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

Take a look in the management console in the content filtering options.
Check out the pass types. You could add some attachment types (mine are as
below) to allow excel files through. Don't know exactly what you would need
to put, but any good html documentation would be able to tell you what the
attachment type is for an excel spreadsheet.

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain

This is an idea, dunno if it will work. Please note that the pass types that
are NOT listed are scrubbed.

Anthony