[Mailman-Users] Need to send HTML email

Sean Robertson webolutionary at webolutionary.com
Tue Mar 30 01:12:29 CEST 2004

I require the ability to send HTML email messages to an announce-only
mailing list, but for some reason when I try, the messages never show up
on the list.  I can send it to myself, and it works just find, but when
I send it to the list, it disappears.  They're in the archive, but it
just says "An HTML attachment was scrubbed."  This is frustrating the
hell out of me, needless to say, and I have to get this working ASAP, as
it was technically supposed to have been done yesterday afternoon
(ARGH!!!!).  I am using a PHP script to create the message.

I do have "text/html" listed in the Pass Mime Types field on the Content
Filtering page, and I have the Filter Content and Convert HTML to Plain
Text options both turned off.

Sean Robertson
webolutionary at webolutionary.com
http://www.webolutionary.com
http://www.tidewater4dean.com

"You have the power to take back your country!"
    - Howard Dean - www.deanforamerica.com

"Great is the glory, for the strife is hard."
    - William Wordsworth

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that
you end up being governed by your inferiors."
    - Plato