[Mailman-Users] archives not automatically updating

Michael Hubbard michael at offroadgeek.com
Wed Mar 31 09:17:06 CEST 2004

Hello -

I'm relatively new to mailman, and I've searched everything I can find
but haven't found an answer yet...   hopefully someone here can point
me in the right direction.

I've recently taken ownership of an existing mailman list, but the
transition wasn't all that great.  I was given temporary, limited
access to the previous server to pull what I could... but no access to
the old mailman account/server.  I tarred up the old archives and moved
them to the new server, and simply untarred them into:

/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/[list-name]

and now that there has been about a month of activity, the archives
list doesn't show anything past February (when I performed the
transplant).  When I log onto the server, I can see the messages in
.txt files for March, but when I vi the index.html it looks the same as
the site... no March.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Michael