[Mailman-Users] Please help - I need to add a new list

Rena Wiltfang-Roepke rwr at rx2000.org
Tue Mar 30 21:49:00 CEST 2004

Good afternoon!

I am in a huge bind. I am a low-level administrator of the mail.rx2000.org lists and the man
that set all of it up in the beginning is nowhere to be found. I know how to administer the
lists, but beyond that, I'm at a loss. I've tried searching the FAQs on the Mailman, GNU and
Python sites, and have found nothing to help me. My organization needs me to add another
list and I'm totally stuck, up a creek, without a paddle, and very far from shore. If you could
please help me in any way I would be so grateful.

Sincerely,

Rena Wiltfang-Roepke

Rx2000 Institute
11824 Wayzata Blvd