[Mailman-Users] After making changes to Defaults.py or mm_cfg.py

Eric Pretorious eric at pretorious.net
Sat May 1 06:09:37 CEST 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 04:11 pm, you wrote:
> The web interface changes - is your browser reloading from its cache?

Dan:

Konqueror's cache is turned off.

I removed Mailman and re-installed it. When I edited Mailman/Defaults.py to
set the URL_FQDN and MAIL_FQDN I made a mistake: I mistyped the URL_FQDN - I
entered 'mail.leaguehot.net' instead of 'mail.leaguehost.net'.

When I access the Web interface [by manually entering the URI into the
browser], the hyperlinks in the page are wrong. They still point to
mail.leaguehot.net.

Are these values stored someplace besides Defaults.py?

--
Eric P.
Sunnyvale, CA