[Mailman-Users] No mail going out to lists members

Carl Parrish cparrish at carlparrish.com
Tue May 4 09:16:59 CEST 2004

I'm running mailman 2.1.4
I installed from source.
I'm running it on SUSE 8.2 (x86_64)
MTA is qmail

After a *very* long time I'm just about done running it all except my
messages don't seem to be sent out. qmails ' log shows them as being
When I run qrunner from the command line I get this.
mailman at h06db:/usr/local/mailman/bin> /usr/bin/python -S ./qrunner -r
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qrunner", line 270, in ?
  File "./qrunner", line 230, in main
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 65, in run
    filecnt = self._oneloop()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line 93, in _oneloop
    msg, msgdata = self._switchboard.dequeue(filebase)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 156, in
    data = self._ext_read(dbfile)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Switchboard.py", line 262, in
    dict = marshal.load(fp)

Please help. I'm just about ready to pull out my hair. Can anyone tell
me what this means?

Carl Parrish(cparrish at carlparrish.com)