[Mailman-Users] Skipping Mailscanner for list mail

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Mon May 10 19:44:35 CEST 2004

      Since several of you indicated you use Mailscanner, I'm hoping
someone can help with this.

      I have three large (1000 to 5000) VERPed announcement lists.  When I
send out these lists clamav shows up in top - and it eat up all available
CPU for several minutes.  I have read all the documentation and added
filters that should cause virus scanning to be skipped, but clamav still
runs.  Is Mailman sending in a way that the filters are not kicking
in?  Any idea what to add?

      In MailScanner.conf I have:

Virus Scanning = /etc/MailScanner/rules/virus.scanning.rules

      In virus.scanning.rules I have