[Mailman-Users] OutgoingRunner runaway

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed May 19 02:09:43 CEST 2004

At 8:48 AM -0600 2004/05/18, Richard B. Pyne wrote:

>  is chewing up all available cpu time. I don't recall seeing this
>  before. Mailman has been running on this machine for over two
>  years.

	This is a known issue with some installations of Mailman 2.1.x.
So far as I recall, it seems to be a problem mostly with large lists
and internal Python locking issues or somesuch, but you'd have to
search the archives for the details.

	I believe that version 2.1.5 was intended to at least partially
address this issue.