[Mailman-Users] Auto-Responder to "Request"

Marina marina at mailbox.co.uk
Wed May 19 17:05:36 CEST 2004

Many thanks for your prompt reply. OK, I think I've understood it now :-).

I don't have filesystem access... So my only other solution, it would seem,
is to set the auto-responder to "Yes w/forward" and then make an additional
note within my customised message to say that the auto-response goes out to
all -request emails.

Marina