[Mailman-Users] question

Stan Gould stantonrgould at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 19:36:46 CEST 2004

Danielle:

On the "General Options" page, click on "Privacy
Options" and four sub-options will appear. Click on
"sender filters" and the setting:

"By default, should new list member postings be
moderated?" set to "NO."

>From this point on, all subscribers will be
unmoderated, allowing them to post to your list.

Also, for people alread on the list, go "Membership
Management" and under "Additional Member Tasks" the
setting:

"Set everyone's moderation bit, including those
members not currently visible" change to "OFF" and
click the SET button.

This will make everyone unmoderated, allowing them to
post messages.

Stan Gould