[Mailman-Users] (hopefully) quick question

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Nov 2 18:50:16 CET 2004

Molly Kramer wrote:

>Hello, and thank you for Mailman.  I work for a non-profit and use Mailman
>to manage our listserv for action alerts to members and others.  It's great.
>
>My question is: I would like to print out a list of all our listserv
>members (their e-mail addresses).  Is there a way to do that?

The preferred way is bin/list_members, but if you don't host mailman on
your own server, you may not have access to that.

The e-mail "who" command works, but it doesn't show "hidden" members.

Jim Tittsler has a python script that can get the member list via the
web admin interface. See
http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb