[Mailman-Users] list of moderated members

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Wed Nov 3 14:12:49 CET 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 04:13:54PM -0500, Hong Jiang Tian wrote:
> We can use list_members command to list the regular or nomail members. But I
> want to know how many members are moderated (all members with moderate bit).

One way to do it is to use the bin/withlist tool.

Create a file called list_moderated.py in your ~mailman directory:
##### cut here
from Mailman import mm_cfg

def list_moderated(m):
    for member in m.getMembers():
        if m.getMemberOption(member, mm_cfg.Moderate):
            print member
##### cut here

Then to list the moderated members of 'mylist' give the command:
  bin/withlist -q -r list_moderated mylist

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/