[Mailman-Users] List Moderation

Tom Warfield twarfield at astcorp.com
Wed Nov 3 20:56:06 CET 2004

What are the instructions to set this up?

I have setup my mailman list, and everything *appears* to be working.

But I can not get the moderation to work at all.  If you send anything, from
anyone, it just lets it go right through.

Trying to figure out where I have gone wrong.  To me I think something is
not working right with mailman, but it is possible I have missed something
somewhere.  Just whish I knew where!

I even went into the users portion and set everyone to moderate posts and
that didn't work either.  Now I am stuck.

Thanks,
Tom W.