[Mailman-Users] Too many recipients to the message

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Nov 4 00:46:29 CET 2004

Kelly Conwell wrote:

>How do I correct "Too many recipients to the message" in a mailing this, as
>well as, see who the user is sending to ? The list user is an allowed
>sender. He post To: alist at domain.org and will also Cc: maybe (5) more
>individuals users who are not part of the list.

You seem to have some server problem involved in delivering your post
to mailman-users. From the headers of this post ...

	by glenview34.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 87E57105C7DE
	for <mailman-users at python.org>; Wed,  3 Nov 2004 18:37:10 +0000 (GMT)

This is the 5th copy of the post delivered from glenview34.org to
bag.python.org.

Now, to address your question. I'm not sure what you're asking, but if
you want to unconditionally accept posts with a lot of recipients, go
to your list's Privacy options...->Recipient filters page and set
max_num_recipients according to "Details for". Or if you want to hold
posts that Cc: a number of people, do the same.