[Mailman-Users] Problem with Mailman e-mail delivery

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno at dewinter.com
Fri Nov 5 21:47:41 CET 2004

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the pointer. I worked through it all, which I didn't solve
the issue and everything seemed normal. There is one thing different:
there is no user mailman. But that may be due to a difference between
RedHat and Debian. Renewed testing learned me that there is really no
logging done when I sent the e-mail.

May normal e-mail claims to deliver it to mailman:
Nov  5 21:41:34 webster postfix/local[30406]: DA2D55FA04:
to=<systeemgebruikers at dewinter.com>, relay=local, delay=1, status=sent
("|/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper post systeemgebruikers")

I didn't find anylocks or whatsoever. So I feel pretty clueless.

Cheers,

Brenno.