[Mailman-Users] Moving a list from one virtual domain to another (same installation)

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Thu Nov 11 17:40:48 CET 2004

When I first set up mailman, the machine had one name.  Now that the
machine is production, it has a new name (although the old one still
works for compatibility).  I want to migrate all the lists over to use
the current name for the virtual host.  Right now I have to log in using
the old name (use the old name in the url) to manage half of my lists.
There used to be a move_list script, but that seems to not be a part of
mailman anymore.  What should I do?

Michael