[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Lotus Notes MTA

Jeff_Nagel at wlc.edu Jeff_Nagel at wlc.edu
Fri Nov 12 01:15:32 CET 2004

Would another solution be to install Sendmail or Postfix on the Fedora box
and use this strictly for Mailman or would that require another domain? I
would prefer not to use the Lotus Notes server if possible. I guess what I
am asking is if we can have two email servers, the current Notes server
and a Mailman server running some MTA program.  If so, what would be
required to make this work.

Thanks for the help.