[Mailman-Users] Domain names and virtual domains

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Sun Nov 14 07:57:08 CET 2004

I'm trying to setup Mailman on flake.decibel.org with the lists at
lists.decibel.org. I've tried setting DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST to both
decibel.org and lists.decibel.org, but postfix is only responding to
list at decibel.org (where I get a permission error).
list at lists.decibel.org gets me an email from postfix about a mail loop.

Do I need to manually add the domain to the aliases file? Will that file
ever get changed after list creation?

Also, is there any way to host lists on different virtual domains, or
the FAQ about needing the commercial version still true?
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               decibel at decibel.org