[Mailman-Users] Large Mailman installation?

Michael Clark mclark at cdtmail.org
Mon Nov 15 19:43:27 CET 2004

I am trying to create a Mailman installation with 450
announcement-only mailing lists, and with around 50 umbrella lists.
Each announcement list will have between 10 and 500 members. Each
umbrella list is also announcement only made up of various
combinations of the smaller announcement lists. Does anyone have any
advice or experience in a setup like this? Thanks, Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/