[Mailman-Users] Problems with diacritical characters

Ralph Utbult ralph.utbult at abf.se
Wed Nov 17 11:33:05 CET 2004

Im trying to add an info-text in the footer. Since I live in Sweden, I use our diacritical (or umlaut) characters (åÅäÄöÖ). Python signals that I use non-ASCII characters "\xf6" (yes, I know tihs...). So, do I use HTML-like umlaut-codes or do I "internationalize" Python?

Regards

Ralph Utbult
Systemansvarig
ABF Göteborg

Besöksadress: Södra Allégatan 1, 4:e vån, Göteborg
Postadress: Olof Palmes Plats, 413 04  Göteborg

Telefon: 031-7743176
Mobil:   0706-743176
Fax:     031-7743105
E-post:  ralph.utbult at abf.se