[Mailman-Users] Exporting subscribers list

Arlequín amahoro at adinet.com.uy
Fri Nov 19 17:52:36 CET 2004

Hello, there!

I am using MailMain trough its web-based interface. I don't have access
to the server where its runs, because it's a third-party hosting company
which provides me the MailMan service.

I want to export the subscribers list in a format like this:

subscriber1 at mydomain.com
subscriber2 at mydomain.com
subscriber9 at mydomain.com

I wasn't able to find the way to perform this operation, searching
deeply into the options tree.

Is it possible to obtain this kind of list?

T.I.A.

--
Arlequín                             _o)
amahoro_AT_adinet_DOT_com_DOT_uy     / \\