[Mailman-Users] changing MTA from sendmail -> *postfix*

Aaron Bennett aaron.bennett at olin.edu
Fri Nov 19 20:13:07 CET 2004

John Dennis wrote:

>procmail.
>
>And yes, postfix works quite well with mailman.
>

> Ah, I'm assuming your got your names mixed up and you meant postfix not

egads.

Brain freeze.  I mean postfix.  I was thinking of postfix all along and
I probably even though postfix while I was typing and somehow my fingers
hit the keys for to spell 'procmail' instead.

Egads again.

So, now that I've made an ass of myself in front of millions of
people... :-)

allow me to restate.  I'm going to migrate from sendmail -> postfix; are
there any gotchas I need to be aware of in that migration from a mailman
perspective?

sheepishly,

Aaron

--