[Mailman-Users] Anywhere for novices?

Robert F. Kennedy rfk at istop.com
Sat Nov 20 21:17:37 CET 2004

Just to add to Jon's comments. I used two sets of Mailman install
manuals. Combined, the instructions were clearer. Another tip is to get
the prerequisites going before installing Mailman. Get your mail system
working and make sure Python and the C compiler are installed. Pay
attention to the ./configure section, this is important to get right.
Finally, it is not as hard as it looks :).

Best,
Robert
Toronto