[Mailman-Users] Second attempt at posting

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Sun Nov 21 03:35:00 CET 2004

>Terry Allen wrote:
>
>>	I tried earlier to post to this list but was bounced for some
>>unknown reason.
>
>This post and a subsequent one were just approved by the moderator and
>delivered to the list. So far there's no sign of the earlier one.
>These later two may have been held because you are not a list member
>if that is in fact the case.
>
>>	In installing on Mac OSX 10.3.6, I have encountered the
>>following errors:
>>
>>[server:~mailman/bin] root# ./check_perms -f
>>Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "./check_perms", line 46, in ?
>>      from Mailman import mm_cfg
>>    File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 45, in ?
>>      add_virtualhost (heard.com.au, heard.com.au)
>>NameError: name 'heard' is not defined
>>
>>	The line which begins add_virtualhost is exactly as it
>>appears in mm_cfg.py
>>	Could anyone point me in the right direction to try to get
>>this installation up & running please.
>
>It should be
>
>      add_virtualhost ('heard.com.au', 'heard.com.au')
>
>--
>Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,
>San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan
Hi again,
	Many thanks for that - after editing that, then running
check_perms -f, it came up with no errors, so I'll be heading to see
what happens next.

--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400