[Mailman-Users] How to disable "the results of your email commands" notifications???

Alan Silcott asilcott at nksd.wednet.edu
Mon Nov 29 19:04:31 CET 2004

I am trying to setup a list where you can email a subscribe request and not
receive any confirmations at all.  I am not sure if I am missing a setting,
but I can't figure out how to disable the "the results of your email
commands" notification.  I did do some searching before hand and found this
post:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-January/033757.html

But I would like to see if there is a easy way to do this before I start
commenting code.

Thanks!!!!

Alan