[Mailman-Users] How to change comment sent by Mailman with rejected posts?

Andrzej Kasperowicz andyk at spunge.org
Fri Oct 1 17:27:44 CEST 2004

When in Content filtering Section I set Reject as Action to take when a
message matches the content filtering rules, then the sender of the message,
which was rejected, receives the following e-mail from Mailman:
"The message's content type was not explicitly allowed"

How could I change that message? Is there any form where I could put new text
of the message, and if there is no form, could you please add it in future
version of Mailman?

ak