[Mailman-Users] Bounce problems w/list
judypetersen at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 03:41:27 CEST 2004
I've asked this question before and so am particularly interested in it
being brought up again. As a Comcast user, I haven't gotten individual
emails for quite some time (except for an occasional one or two) although
the digests come through without fail. Other of our members get no mail (not
comcast users) and still more get about half.
We are now investigating other options but would prefer to stay where we are
and fix things so it works. I'm hoping I hear more ideas of things to try.
- -----Original Message-----
- From: mailman-users-bounces at python.org
- [mailto:mailman-users-bounces at python.org]On Behalf Of Brad Knowles
- Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:24 PM
- To: JL Reis
- Cc: mailman-users at python.org
- Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Bounce problems w/list
- At 6:55 PM -0500 2004-10-05, JL Reis wrote:
- > I really love the ease of Mailman, but am having a monster problem w/a
- > client who is using the program. It seems that hotmail users,
- > users and some AOLers are having their email either directly
- deposited into
- > a junk folder or they're being tossed as spam before they even
- reach the
- > users inbox (as I suspect is the case with Comcast).
- > I've done some digging through the archives, but can't seem to
- find a direct
- > fix (if there is one) to this problem. Anybody have any ideas?
- Go to the FAQ Wizard page at
- <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py> and search for "AOL".
- Brad Knowles, <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org>
- "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
- temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
- -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), reply of the Pennsylvania
- Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755
- SAGE member since 1995. See <http://www.sage.org/> for more info.
- Mailman-Users mailing list
- Mailman-Users at python.org
- Mailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py
- Searchable Archives:
More information about the Mailman-Users