[Mailman-Users] HTML capability - Archives

Shane I. Hoffman shoffman at westervillelibrary.org
Thu Oct 7 18:47:03 CEST 2004

I had a lot of trouble with the archives when I tried to archive html
emails...none of the text showed up in the archive and all that did show
up were "image scrubbed" type messages.

Did I do something improperly in my archive set-up?  I can't find a
setting for it in the Archive options.  I'm running 2.1.5. on a redhat9
machine using apache 2.0.51