[Mailman-Users] "implicit destination" anyway to turn off this check on incoming?

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Mon Oct 11 21:52:33 CEST 2004

Not related to my own installations of mailman, but I run a few lists
on an ISP I have an account at (for historical reasons).  The lists
were originally majordomo lists and when they moved to Mailman the
hostname changed from lists.domain.tld to mailman.domain.tld .  And
then a forwarding link was set up so that mail sent to the old list at
list at lists.domain.tld is sent to list at mailman.domain.tld .  But every
mail that goes to the list is trapped for approval with the message
that the list as an implict destination (in similar words).  I would
like them, as long as they are from list members, to automatically go
through but cannot find an option for this.

Thanks
Chad