[Mailman-Users] administrative requests not being sent properly

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Mon Oct 11 21:54:31 CEST 2004

On Oct 11, 2004, at 1:49 PM, Fred Look and Brenda Carson wrote:

> You are aware that the "list owner" and "list moderator" are now two
> seperate
> identities and that after your upgrade you need to access the admin
> page for
> each list and fill in the email address for "moderator" which will be
> blank. ?

Yes, but it appears (at least in my experience) that if you leave the
moderator line empty the list owner is the default moderator.  That is
how it works on my lists (I have my own installation that my company
offers -- no problems here -- the problem was another installation on a
customer machine that we support but do not own)

thanks
Chad