[Mailman-Users] Fw: script not found

Moussa Fall moussaf at enda.sn
Fri Oct 15 17:34:00 CEST 2004

I realise that the problem is the following. Whenever I want to go another page my browser adds mailman in the url. For example from www.dom.ain/mailman/mylist/admin, after editing options when I want to save changes, the browser points to :
www.dom.ain/mailman/mailman/mylist/general.
Of course, this does not work. When I remove 1 mailman from the url it works.   How can I change that behavior?

moussa

***********************
moussaf at enda.sn

>I am using RH9 with Postfix and Mailman 2.1.1.
>No problem for installation and for creating first list (mailman).
>After I created a new list, I went to the browser to configure it on the admin page. I got the first page fine. After selecting the options, I wanted to save them and got on my browser the error msg "Object not found".
>I checked the Apache error log and found the message: "script not found or unable to stat: /var/mailman/cgi-bin/mailman. I found nothing on that directory.
>Any clue to solve this?
>Thank you.

                    ÖÂ

               Moussa Fall