[Mailman-Users] help !!!

Patrick Raj p.raj at mkis.edu.my
Wed Oct 13 06:26:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm having problems with mail service in the Mail Server. I opened
Server Admin and connect to mail server and after that I selected
Computers & Services and selected Mail.
What I saw was the Mailing Lists is Disabled under the Overview tab but
actually the Mailing Lists is Enabled which is under the Settings tab.
Here is the another problem, when i create a new mailing lists and add
new email subscribers into mailing lists , the mailing lists didn't
work. So what my boss did was he terminal mode to use Unix command to
add a new subscriber into the mailing lists.

Please help.

Thanks
Patrick Raj
Network Administrator