[Mailman-Users] If a newbie doesn't want to handle hardware

ad at spamcop.net ad at spamcop.net
Wed Oct 13 23:15:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

   I am new to running a list and do not want to handle a server, or an 'always
on' computer.  I do not want to handle any hardware - I just want to add people
or drop people, and handle member issues.

   Do you recommend a service that is affordable that will let me manage a list
by email and web, but without me having to deal with the server hardware list?

   I already know about LSOFT listserv and I seek to shop for price.

Andy Donlan