[Mailman-Users] Configuration back to to ascii config file?

Jeff Pflueger jeff at wildernessfringe.com
Fri Oct 15 20:49:02 CEST 2004

So then: Are the command line scripts the best way to create a duplicate
set of configurations, mailing list lists, and list members on another
mailman running on another server, or is it possible (and preferable) to
figure out which mailman files should be copied over to the second
server to create the duplicate settings, lists, and members?

If I were automating this process would I rsync the specific files, or
write a cron script to run the various python scripts, send them over to
the other server and then have the other server run a cron script to
import the settings, lists and members....

Thanks,
Jeff