[Mailman-Users] SMRSH Problems

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Oct 19 03:56:50 CEST 2004

At 3:10 PM -0400 2004-10-18, Branden Simbeck wrote:

>  I finally got mailman installed and running on my system. I even have the
>  symbolic link in the SMRSH to the mailman wrapper. But, I am still getting
>  the Service Unavailable message in e-mail back to me when I test. I don't
>  know where else to look or what my other problems might be. Any Ideas?

	Use sendmail-specific documentation, FAQs, mailing lists,
newsgroups, etc... to try to find answers to your question.  While
this prevents you from using Mailman, it's not a Mailman-specific
problem, but instead specific to your MTA.  You should also try
resources specific to your OS platform, in case they have done some
funky things with sendmail & smrsh.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755