[Mailman-Users] Recent AOL thread

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Wed Oct 20 19:04:00 CEST 2004

> There is no "specific" answer to this problem. Your IP address (the one
> list mail is coming from) is being blocked by AOL. The link in the
> above error message provides some information as does FAQ article 3.42.

I don't think so, Mark.  This is an "announce-only" list, and the sender is
non-US, I think on a dialup.  Let's say the sender's IP or ISP is on the
blacklist.  Even though the list mail is finally coming from my server,
couldn't the presence of his IP or ISP in the message headers be enough to
trigger the blacklist?  - john