[Mailman-Users] lists' configs keepplace

vetchi-v at msiu.ru vetchi-v at msiu.ru
Wed Oct 20 21:03:05 CEST 2004

It's true or false that mailman's configs keeps ONLY in pickle files
*.pck?
Can I restore my pck files?

I spailed it files and mailman works very strange - mails are passed but
when i'm going to listinfo I'm get a "We're sorry , we hit a BUG".
But general and some others administrative pages for list look
correctly.

It's look a like my Piclkle files are spailed only somewhere in "middle"
of file, because it seems that some infirmation from *.pck mailman cat
extract.