[Mailman-Users] list administrivia

Dave Stern - Former Rocket Scientist dave at umiacs.umd.edu
Wed Oct 27 19:20:38 CEST 2004

How does one add the header

to mailman stuff that's clearly administrative?

Does this mean anything NOT to the list (eg a non-member trying to
post to a members-only list, stuff to <listname>-admin, etc) gets
this header?  Will this work in mm2.0.X also or is this just a 2.1 feature?

Forgive me if this is in the faq/searchable archives. Either I couldn't
find it or my eyesight is showing its age.

TIA, Maria ;)

  David Stern                                    University of Maryland
            Institute for Advanced Computer Studies