[Mailman-Users] Listinfo.html Template . . .

Jason Flatt jason at flattfamily.com
Sun Oct 31 14:45:19 CET 2004

I have noticed that when attempting to access the archives for both my public
lists, that they are directed to the path /pipermail/, instead
of /pipermail/listname.  I checked the /etc/mailman/en/listinfo.html file and
it has <MM-Archive><MM-List-Name> where it ought to be, but the list name is
not being added.  I also checked via the web editing interface, and it shows
that the list name should be being added.  I tried searching the mail list
archives and the FAQ, but didn't see anything that addressed my question.
Where can I look or what can I do to fix this?  Thanks.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)