[Mailman-Users] bouncing subscribed users

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Wed Sep 1 08:27:49 CEST 2004

	I have mailman, qmail, and the qmail-to-mailman.py script
installed. New installation, this is the closest its ever been to
working.
	Any posts to mailman lists get bounced with 'not allowed to
post', even though they clearly are from subscribers.
	Any suggestions?
	Run check_perms, check_db, etc.
	For the test list in question I am list owner and sole
subscriber. Actually, subscribed under dave at mail.difference.com.au as
well just to be sure. Other lists have same problem.
	Thanks in advance

		David