[Mailman-Users] sudden "group mismatch error"

Ben Byrne bbyrne at freepress.net
Thu Sep 2 21:49:06 CEST 2004

Thanks. Fortunately I'm running a version of OS X server that predates
Apple's inclusion of mailman, and I believe I've found the source
directory used for the installation (I did not perform the install).

I have a stupid but quick question: will running

#make clean,
#configure --with-mail-gid=daemon
#make install

erase my existing lists, or will they be left untouched? If the former,
is there a convenient way to backup and re-create the lists
post-install?

Ben Byrne
Information Coordinator
Free Press