[Mailman-Users] announce only

desi6n desi6n at myway.com
Sun Sep 5 19:16:30 CEST 2004

 Sorry to bother you - I'm having trouble with one of my client's mail list. It should be set up so no one except the administrator / moderator can post to the list - but people have been responding to the email and it is getting distrubuted to everyone else on the list. How can I make it so the list is announce only and can't be responded to? Also how do I set it up so the footer does not get sent? Right now it is being sent as an attachment and my client doesn't want that. Thanks