[Mailman-Users] announce only

Mike Phillips mmlist at mikephillips.com
Sun Sep 5 21:34:03 CEST 2004

Regarding the footer problem, the FAQ says:

1. Configure Mailman to remove the footer
 2. Configure Mailman to strip all HTML and MIME formatting and send out all
      messages as text-only (text/plain)
 3. Get everyone to change the MUA they use to one that is more
HTML/MIME-aware
 4. Live with the problem

What if you want a footer? Other mail programs, like iMail Server, do not
seem to have the problem, or either I am not able see what steps have been
taken to avoid the problem.

Mike