[Mailman-Users] Service Unavailable message

Branden Simbeck bsimbeck at pcosupport.org
Thu Sep 9 04:41:28 CEST 2004

I am just getting Mailman set up for my organsiation and I have not used
Linux in a while. I have my installation set up and running with out a
problem until I send an e-mail to one of my lists. This is the message I
get:

The original message was received at Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:22:20 -0400 from
root at localhost

"|/home/mailman/mail/mailman post partners"
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <partners at pcolist.org>)

smrsh: "mailman" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

I entered the correct gid for sendmail, what am I missing.

Branden
Branden Simbeck
Director, Information Technology
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association